PNC Bank offers a range of services to its customers including mortgage, loan, credit card, retail banking services. Bank also has a secure and user-friendly website. This website can be used by its customer to avail of different services at the click on a button. The portal also contains features like a bank near me, customer service phone number, etc. In this article, we have explained all the steps required to avail of different services on the PNC portal efficiently and securely.
PNC Bank is an American financial institution that offers a range of products including wealth management, credit card, retail banking, mortgage & loan services, etc. The bank is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. With total assets of around $380 billion PNC is ranked under the top 10 banks in the Country. Currently, the bank is setting up solution centers and branches to expand its customer reach.
PNC Bank Login Steps
Step 1: The first step is to use a correct web browser as you are going to perform financial transactions that are sensitive in nature. We recommend Chrome for Windows and Safari for Apple platforms.
Step 2: Open a new tab in your web browser.
Step 3: Copy and paste “https://www.pnc.com” URL in that tab and hit enter.
Step 4: There is a sign in the box provided on the right side of the page.
Step 5: Add your User ID and Password in the space provided.
Step 6: Check the “Save User ID” box to speed up future login. However, this step is not recommended if you are on a public system.
Step 7: Click on the “Login” button.
Benefits Of PNC Bank Online Account
- You can easily send money to anyone just using their email or mobile number.
- Account details and transactions history are accessible to you 24/7.
- You can set account security and transaction alerts via an online account.
- PNC Bank also gives you opt6ion for Mobile and Text Banking.
Signup For PNC Bank Online Banking
To Enroll for PNC online banking services use the steps given below. Before you initiate the registration process keep your Social Security Number, PNC Debit Card PIN, and your PNC Account number handy.
Step 1: Follow up to step 3 of the bank login explained in the above section.
Step 2: Find and click on the “Enroll in Online Banking” link placed below the space provided for login.
Step 3: Click on the “Get Started” button.
Step 4: Add your SSN, debit card PIN, and account number in the boxes respectively.
Step 5: Click on the “Next” button to complete the verification process.
Step 6: Create User ID and Password by following the rest steps as instructed by the page.
How to Recover a Forgotten Username or Password
Keep all details related to your PNC account like Account number, Debit card PIN, SSN, etc. handy and follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Go to the PNC Bank online portal. The URL for the portal is provided in the above section.
Step 2: Click on the “Forgot User Id or Password?” link placed under the login space.
Step 3: To reset the password click on the “Start Reset Password” button.
Step 4: Add your User ID, SSN, and Bank account number in the given boxes respectively. Instead of using your bank account number, you can also add debit cards, credit cards, loan account numbers, etc.
Step 5: Click on the “Next” button.
Step 6: Follow as instructed by the page to complete the remaining process.
In case you forgot your User ID you can contact bank customer assistance on the number provided at the end of this article.
PNC Credit Card Login
PNC Online Banking steps explained in the bank login section above can be used for the credit card login too as there are no additional steps required.
Benefits Of Online Credit Card Account
- You can check your card’s available balance, cash limits, etc.
- You can monitor your transaction history 24/7and download e-statement online.
- Users can also view and redeem credit card rewards online.
PNC Credit Card Activation
- Through Online Banking – You can activate your PNC credit card after accessing your account online. Once on your account go to the “Manage Credit Card” Section to activate your card.
- Through Phone – PNC Bank also gave you the option to activate a credit card using your phone. Call on toll-free number 1.888.762.2265.
PNC Credit Card Bill Payment
- Via Online – This is the easiest way to clear your current credit card dues. Just sign in to your account online and go to the payment section to make payment.
- Via Mail – You can mail your check using the address given below. Remember to add your account detail on the payment.
PNC Bank. P.O.Box 856177. Louisville, KY 40285-6177.
- Through Phone – You can also contact the bank’s customer representative on the number given at the end of this article to initiate the payment process.
- Through Branch – Visit PNC Bank nearest branch and clear your current dues. The bank’s employee will guide you through the process.
PNC Credit Card Application
Step 1: Make a visit to the PNC Bank Official website.
Step 2: Go to the “Explore Products & Services” section placed below the login area.
Step 3: Under this section, there is an icon saying “Credit cards”. Click on it.
Step 4: On this page, you can compare all the current credit cards on offer by the PNC Bank.
Step 5: Once selected click on the “Apply” button placed just right of the chosen card.
Step 6: Provide all the information as asked by the page to complete the application.
PNC Bank Routing Number and Swift Code
- SWIFT Code for the PNC Bank for international transactions is PNCCUS33XXX.
- Routing Number for your bank is based on the location of the bank’s branch. To find the correct routing number take the help of the customer assistant of the bank. We have provided the phone number of the bank’s representative at the end of this article.
PNC Bank Mobile Banking
PNC Bank offers multiple apps, based on the services it provides. Below we are providing the link to the PNC Bank app library. Click on the link based on the device you’re using to install the desired app.
- For Android devices install the apps from here Click Here.
- To install PNC apps on your Apple devices Click Here.
- For Amazon devices Click Here.
PNC Bank Near Me
Step 1: Open the homepage of the PNC Bank’s Portal.
Step 2: Click on the “Locations” link placed on the top right side of the page.
Step 3: Add your locations ZIP code in the space provided and hit enter.
PNC Bank Customer Service
Customer Assistance – 1.800.762.2035
Customer Service – 00.1.412.803.7711