The School District of Palm Beach County (SDPBC) is one of the biggest and most culturally diverse school districts in Florida serving almost 200,000 students that access its online portal via My District Portal Login.
In line with its continuing quest to modernize and enhance its educational services, the SDPBC has launched it “My district Portal” to facilitate online distance learning accessible to all its constituents including teachers, students, employees, and parents/ guardians.
What is the MYSDPBC Portal?
This portal serves as a single point of entry to all applications, resources, systems, and information and distance learning of the School District of Palm Beach County. This simplifies and organizes the virtual learning system within the School District.
What are the services of MYSDPBC Portal?
The MYSDPBC Portal can be accessed through Login to the district portal by students, teachers, employees, and parents/ guardians. Depending on who you are and your role in the educational system, the portal will serve all your needs.
- Teachers and educators are given tools for creating lesson plans, facilitating lectures, and managing classrooms.
- Employees are provided tools for registration and other administrative tasks relating to education.
- Parents/ guardians are given access to information about the schedule, grades, and attendance of their kids.
- Students are provided access to their classes, teachers, assignments, reading materials, and other important resources.
The MYSDPBC Student Portal is the specific portal for students. This portal contains all the learning resources needed by a student to study online. Among the common tiles that students have included “Destiny” for reading books, “Mail” for sending and receiving emails; “Drive” for saving and retrieving files, “Suited Text” for accessing electronic textbooks and Google Class for accessing your classes.
Other important learning resources that a student can use in the student portal included the I-Ready, for interactive reading practice and instructions; iStation for multicultural students; Newsela for accessing a collection of articles and essays from various subjects; and Achieve 3000 for students who need to improve their English speaking skills.
My District portal Login
Step1: To log in to MYSDPC (My district Portal), visit the School District of Palm Beach County website [palmbeachschools.org] then click the MYSDPC (My district Portal) logo in the middle of the page or on the Login button at the top right corner. you can alternately, visit the District Portal Login page by directly visiting mysdpbc.org.
Step 2: Simply enter your username and password and click log-in. For teachers, employees, and students, your username and password can be obtained from the specific school in the District Of Palm Beach, where you are currently employed or enrolled. Only teachers, employees and enrolled students in the School District Of Palm Beach have access to the portal.
After accessing the portal and completing your work, be sure to log out your portal for security reasons. You can disconnect by clicking the button at the top right of the portal then choose to click the “log out” button. You need to coordinate with your respective school to create and activate your account for the portal.
How to reset and retrieve a lost password?
- You can reset and retrieve your password for your My District Portal Login by clicking the respective button at the bottom of the login page.
- To reset or retrieve a password, you need to enter your domain username.
- The feature is CAPTCHA protected so you need to type the characters you see in the picture in the space provided to process your request.
- You can also call (561) 242-4100 to contact the IT Service Desk for assistance.
How can parents/guardians create an account?
Parents/ guardians whose children are enrolled in SDPBC can have access to the School District of Palm Beach County Student Information System (SIS) Gateway for Parents, which is part of the portal.
You need to coordinate with your student’s school to secure the SIS Gateway PIN which you will need to register.
- To create or register an account, click here.
- Click the register button and fill up the information prompted such as your first and last name, email address, password, and then click submit button.
- Enter information about your child e.g. student ID, birthdate, and PIN (from the school) then click the “Add Student” button. You need to follow the same process for each additional child/ student.
- Once done, a confirmation message will appear with your email address (which acts as your username and a link to the SIS login screen.
- You can now log-in by entering your email address and the password your created and clicking the login button.
- The login page also provides you a link for changing and retrieving your password.
For further assistance on My District Portal Login, simply contact the school of your child.