My Insite is a portal designed for Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s employees. They both have a large number of employee bases. This portal will help the employees to connect to the company in a very efficient manner avail number of benefits. Below we will try our best to cover all the relevant issues faced by you. Founded by Rowland Hussey Macy in 1858. Macy’s is one of the largest Departmental Stores in the USA. In 1994 it became a division of Federated Department Store, through which it joined forces with Bloomingdale’s Department Stores. They both offer a range of products from clothing, footwear to jewelry, and housewares.
Some of the perks Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s provides to its employees are stated below.
- You can avail Health’s benefits from Macy’s Inc. Health and welfare program (To know more visit My Benefits section after login on My-Insite).
- A scholarship program sponsored by Macy’s Inc. employees or the children of full-time or part-time employees of Macy’s Inc. (click here http://programentry.nationalmerit.org/BSQMDRTF to apply for the scholarship). This grant is based on multiple factors like academic records, test scores, etc along with recommendations form the applicant’s High School.
- Extra Associate Discount Events are a series of colleagues discount events run by Macy’s Inc. and Bloomingdale’s Associate for their respective employees where they can enjoy an additional discount when making purchases in their respective stores.
- Macy’s Inc and Bloomingdale’s both offer CollegeBound 529 plans to their respective employees.
- Matching Gifts is a program that enables Macy’s Inc. Board member, Colleagues, retiree to grant company charity funds to their favorite non-profit organizations( Click here https://mygiveback.benevity.org/ to process or request a gift match).
For more and detailed information regarding your benefits please click here EmployeeConnection Login Benefits
Safety Advice for your System
Always treat your Computer system Desktop/Laptop as a very personal device, as they often contain your most crucial information and memories. As hackers and spammers lurking around to steal all your personal data use below tips to ensure your safety online.
- Always update the operating system of your Desktop/Laptop to its latest release.
- Use a good Anti-virus software like Avast.
- Using a user-friendly Web browser comforts you while performing online activities.
Macy’s Login for Employees
Finding the right webpage to avail of all the desired services will make your task half done. There are many counterfeit websites trying to steal your personal information. For your safety and convenience, we are providing a direct link to the My-Insite portal. Click here MY INSITE – Sign In
Macy’s insite Login
If you are a new or a former employee just looking at how to apply for Macy’s w2, you can perform this and much more by Sign-In to your account. Below we are providing a Step-By-Step Process to efficiently log in to your account.
Step 1: On My-Insite HR Portal you will find two tabs one for current employee and another for the former employee. Click on the tab as per your current employment status with the company.
Step 2: On this page add your 8-digit Employee Id and password (Remember the password is case sensitive).
Step 3: Check the employee id and password is typed correctly and click on the “Log In” button placed below the space you just add login credentials.
After Signing In you can enjoy tons of Services provided by the Company, Some of them are stated below.
- People often search for Macy’s Schedule here you can make your schedule.
- The second most important question that came into the employee’s mind is how to clock out in Macy’s insite this can be done easily after you Sign-In to your account.
- You can alter your medical and dental care coverage.
- You can view your Payslip.
- View/download w2 and w4.
Macy’s my insite forgot Password – how to recover
In case you forget your password or feels like changing it below are the steps involved. You can use these steps to unlock your password as well.
Step 1: Follow Step 1 of the Sign In process.
Step 2: Click on the “Forget/Unlock/Change Password” link placed just above the login button.
Step 3: Give your 8-digit Employment ID and add the last 4-digit SSN(Social Security Number) in the PIN column.
Step 4: You will find a Captcha below the PIN Column showing some random numbers add these exact numbers in the space provided just below the captcha stating “Enter the number shown above”. This is to verify that it’s a genuine request.
Step 5: Verify all the credentials added are accurate and are not misspelled then click on the “Next” button.
Step 6: Now follow all the instructions given there to set your password.
Macy’s Login help and HR Contact number
Macy’s Hr Number to My-Insite Website all important links and details are given below
|Macy’s HR Number||1-800-234-6229|
|Macy’s Employee Connection||Employee Connection|
|My-Insite Login Page||MY INSITE – Sign In|