The website of JetBlue Credit Card is very easy to navigate and a very secure one as well, with a little assistance from us, you can easily access your JetBlue Credit Card online account and perform all desired financial activities related to JetBlue Credit Card.
JetBlue offers a co-branded credit card with Barclays and Mastercard. Earlier they offered credit cards that were co-branded with Amex.
Types Of Credit Card offered by JetBlue
JetBlue along with Barclays basically offers three types of co-branded credit cards
- A basic JetBlue card that offers 3X Points on eligible JetBlue Purchase, 2X Points at restaurants and grocery stores, earn up to 10,000 bonus points, 50% discount on inflight cocktails, and food purchases. This card comes with $0 annual fees
- JetBlue Business Card offers 6X bonus points on eligible JetBlue purchases and 2X bonus points at restaurants and office supply stores, up to 60,000 bonus points to earn. This card comes with an annual fee of $99.
- JetBlue Plus Card offers 6X bonus points on eligible JetBlue purchases and 2X bonus points at restaurants and grocery stores with annual fees of $99.
Before going through the login and related process, make sure you have an active and secure internet connection. We recommend you to use a strong Internet Security Software like Avast Internet suite, and a secure Web Browser like Chrome for Windows or Safari for Mac systems.
JetBlue Credit Card Login
If you are wondering how to access your JetBlue Credit card Online then follow the below-given simple steps to log in to your account.
Step 1: Copy the “cards.barclaycardus.com/?p=jetblue” URL and paste it into a new tab of the web browser and hit enter. You will now be redirected to the login page of JetBlue Credit Card.
Step 2: Click on the login button placed on the top right side of the page, and then click on the Cardmember Login button which appears below the login button. In some cases, the “Cardmember Login” button may appear on the screen when you visit the login. If that is the case with you, directly click on the” Cardmember Login” tab.
Step 3: Add your Username and password in their respective boxes as asked.
Step 4: It is recommended to only check the “Remember username” option when using your own Desktop/Laptop. Now click on the “Log In” button.
The page will now verify your login credentials, if found correct you will be granted access to your card’s account.
JetBlue credit card bill Payment
The simplest way to clear your credit card dues is through an online account. Just login to your JetBlue card online account and navigate to the payment section and pay off your dues. Follow the Log In steps provided above to gain access to your online account.
You can also make payments using a check or money order. Make sure to mail your payment well in advance as processing may take some time. Below is the mail address to post your check/money order on.
- JetBlue Card Services
- P.O. Box 60517
- City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
How To Activate JetBlue Credit Card
You have to activate your newly received JetBlue Master Card before you can use it. There are different ways to activate your card.
- Using Phone – Once you received your credit card just call on 1.877.408.8866. Before calling keep your card, personal details such as SSN, and date of birth handy
- Online Activation – Go to the credit card activation page of Barclays, the URL for the page is jetbluemastercard.com/activate. Now click on the “Activate my card now”. Now provide all the asked details by the page in order to verify yourselves and set up a PIN.
- Mobile App – You can download Barclays mobile app and use it not only to activate your card but to also manage many more activities related to your card.
How To Retrieve JetBlue Credit Card Forgotten Username and Password
Step 1: On the homepage of the JetBlue Credit Card Login website, click on the “Log In” then on the “Cardmember login” button.
Step 2: Click on the “Forget username or password?” link placed below the Log in button.
Step 3: In order to retrieve any of your login credentials, first you have to verify your identity. Provide your Last 4 digit SSN(Social security Number), Date Of Birth and Account Number, and click on the ”Continue” button.
Step 4: Complete the remaining process by following all the on-screen instructions.
Register For JetBlue Credit Card Account Online
Step 1: Click on the Login Button on the top right of the JetBlue Login homepage, and then on the Cardmember Login button which appears below the login button.
Step 2: Now below the Login Space click on the link saying “Click here to set up online access”
Step 3: Now here you have to verify your identity. You have to fill in your Last 4 digits of SSN, Date of Birth, Account Number, Current Occupation, and at last confirm whether you are a US citizen or not and then click on continue.
Step 4: Follow all the steps asked by the page to set up your JetBlue Credit Card Username and password.
JetBlue Credit Card Account Mobile App
Barclays provides mobile apps for both Android and iOS users through which you can easily stay connected and manage your card 24X7 using your mobile. Just visit Google’s play store or Apple’s app store depending on the device you are using and search for the “Barclaycard”.
JetBlue Credit Card Customer Service
Below we are providing all the JetBlue credit card phone numbers related to different support and services.
General Inquiries (866) 928-8598
Credit Card Activation (877) 408-8866
Accessibility Coordinator 1-800-309-6191
TDD/TTY Services 1-866-483-3705