Foot Locker is an American retail company, specializes in sportswear and footwear. The company headquarters is in New York, the U.S. The company operates basically stores in shopping malls and currently serves at more than 3300 locations. The total assets of the company stood at around $4 billion.
The company operates stores under multiple brand names like Footlocker, Champs, Eastbay, etc. If we talked about the product portfolio of the company, it offers a range of products for men, kids, and women. The company also runs the FLX reward program for its customers.
Footlocker Homeview Portal
To login service for home view, footlocker service is provided by the jda. The URL for the sign-in is “https://homeview.footlocker.com/storeview/rp”. In case the portal is down, use the “https://support.jda.com/login” to access your account. The login page also provides you to create an account, reset or change your password.
Foot Locker Employee Benefits
- Footlocker employees are covered with health and medical insurance. They are also covered with dental and vision expenses.
- Employees can also opt for a flexible spending account (FSA).
- 401(k) retirement plan with up to 4% matching program.
- Employees are also entitled to the performance bonus in case of achieving sales targets.
- The company also runs a Scholarship program for the eligible employees and their children.
- Eligible employees can also apply for paid leaves and vacations.
- As a Footlocker employee, you can also enjoy heavy discount vouchers.
Foot Locker Career Opportunities
There is a dedicated Footlocker online page to find current openings for the company. To search and apply for a job using the “https://careers.footlocker.com” URL.
You can also use a third party career portal like Glassdoor, Indeed, LinkedIn to stay updated on the current job openings in the company.