HGS Employee login portal provides Firstsource payslip solution. The portal is designed and maintained by Hinduja Global Solutions. This employee self-service portal provides many benefits to the company’s employees. In this article, we have discussed in detail about the benefits and steps to employee login.
Hinduja Global Solution is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Hinduja Group. At present, more than 42,000 employees are working under the company across 7 countries in 72 delivery centers.
HGS Employee Login
Step 1: Open your web browser and if it’s fully updated or not. If not, first update your browser so it will be safer for you to conduct any online activity.
Step 2: Copy and paste “https://iess.hgs-bs.com/Login.aspx” in the address bar of your browser and hit enter.
Step 3: You will be redirected to the employee login page.
Step 4: Once on the login page there is a login section placed at the left side of the page.
Step 5: Add your Company ID, Login ID, and password in the boxes respectively.
Step 6: Click on the “LOG IN” button.
Once the page verifies the login credential you will be granted access to your HGS ESS account.
Tips To HGS Login
Follow the below-given tips to easily and securely access your account.
- Always use a trusted web browser for online activity, like Chrome for Windows and Safari for Apple platform.
- The web browser you are using must also be updated frequently to close any security loopholes.
- Install a robust antivirus software for added protection.
- Never share your login credentials with anyone.
- Always create a strong password using alphanumeric and special characters.
- Also, change your password frequently.
- Always log off from your account after completing your session, closing your web browser without ending your session correctly may open doors for unauthorized access.
- The COmpany ID and Login ID is provided by your company. In case you forgot your Login ID contact your HR.
How To Reset Forgotten Password
Step 1: Follow up to step 2 explained in the above login section to open the ess portal.
Step 2: Add your Company Id in the first box provided in the login section.
Step 3: Click on the “Forgot Password ?” link placed below the “Login: button.
Step 4: Provide all the asked details including your Date of Birth, Date of Joining, Security question’s answers, etc. in the prescribed format.
Step 5: Click on the “Submit” button.
Step 6: Follow as instructed by the page to reset the forgotten password.
Benefits Of Online HGS ESS Account
- You can view and download your salary slips/paystubs.
- Users can check their available leave.
- Employees can also raise queries using the online portal.
- You can also view the tax sheet and tax declaration.
- Employees can also check their PerkCard.
HGS ESS Mobile App Login
Is the HGS ESS portal down? Use the company’s mobile app for easy login. Through this app, employees can stay connected with all the latest updates. To install and use the app follow the given below steps.
Step 2: Once installed open the app and add your Company code provided by your HR.
Step 3: After adding the Company ID touch the “Continue” tab.
Step 4: Now add your User Id and Password in the space provided and again touch the “Continue” tab.
Step 5: For first-time users, the page will ask you to create a PIN for future login.
Step 6: Add your portal password again in the first box.
Step 7: Create a 4 digit numeric PIN using the second box and re-enter the PIN in the third box to confirm it.
Step 8: Now the page gives you the option to access your account using the newly created PIN or Login using fingerprint.
How To Reset Forgotten PIN For HGS App
In case you forgot the PIN use the below-given steps to reset it.
Step 1: Open the HGS ESS mobile app.
Step 2: Touch the “Forgot PIN?” placed below the space provided to enter the PIN.
Step 3: Follow the on-screen instructions and provide all the asked details to reset the PIN.
In case you didn’t forget your PIN but still want to change it. Follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Open the mobile app.
Step 2: Log in to your account using the PIN or fingerprint. Login using fingerprints can also be useful in case of a forgotten PIN.
Step 3: Select the menu option placed on the upper left corner of the screen.
Step 4: Now select the “Change PIN” option from the appeared options.
Step 5: Enter your current PIN in the first box.
Step 6: Now create the new PIN and re-enter it in the consecutive box to confirm it.
HGS Employee Support
For App support – email@example.com
Home Portal – http://www.hgsbs.com