DisneyHub login portal designed for Disney employees with a keep it simple philosophy. Follow our guide to make your online activity even simpler.
Walt Disney company or more popularly known as Disney is a prominent name not only in America but all over the world. Entertaining the world since 1923, Disney was founded by Walt and Ray O. Disney. Originally named as Disney Brother Cartoon Studio. From the silent film era with Alice comedies, or its first sound film Steamboat Willie starring now everyone’s favorite character Mickey Mouse. Disney continues to create magic even in the present century with animated movies like Toy Story, Inside Out to action movies like Star War or Captain America. Disney touches every aspect of our life with the help of its many holdings which include Walt Disney Picture, ESPN, Pixar, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, Disney Cruise Line, etc.. For such a big entertainment giant like this needs a large workforce to sustain its magic. For a job seeker, Disney is always one of the desirable places to join. In addition to the enthusiastic and energetic atmosphere environment, Disney also provides many benefits and perks to its employees.
Benefits and Perks You Get as Disney Employees
To work with Disney and be a part of the magic it creates is itself a perk for many, but besides this, it also provides many perks and benefits to its employees. Some of them are.
- All cast members of Disney are paid on a weekly basis, and they even have an option for Direct deposit.
- For a full-time employee, you will get an affordable health insurance cover which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Retirement plans are also available for full time and part-time employees.
- Employees can also participate in the stock purchase plan at a discounted price.
- Members can apply for paid vacation and sick leave, depending upon certain criteria like service duration, a position held, etc.
- Employees can avail of on-site fitness classes along with various health and wellness programs to attend.
- Special child-care facilities are set up for cast members having children age below 12.
- The company provides online learning tools and programs designed to boost your career.
- Tired of work, avail complimentary theme park admission and experience the magic yourself. After completing 2 weeks of employment you can opt for this experience.
- Employees also enjoy exclusive discounts at selected Disney locations.
- Employees can easily find commuter resources, options, incentives with the help of the Disney Commuter Assistance Program.
- Disney VoluntEARS give you an opportunity to serve the community.
So, if you have the desire to be a part of this magic and waiting for the career opportunities in Disney Conglomerates click here Working at Disney Parks and Resorts to explore current vacancies.
Registration on DisneyHub
If you are a new employee at Disney and have questions on how to access the DisneyHub account, just follow the steps given below.
Step 1: You can easily access the Disneyhub portal using any internet browser, just direct to myid.disney.com and select the option to create an account for a new user.
Step 2: Click on the “Need Help?” link.
Step 3: Select the “I Am A First Time User” option from the given options.
Step 4: Provide all the information asked and continue until the end to create an account.
DisneyHub Login instructions
Step 1: To access Disneyhub you need to access the myid Disney login page you need to browse to prod.hub.disney.com
Step 2: After opening the page first choose the language you are comfortable in. You can change it by the link provided below the login space.
Step 3: Add your company email or ID in the space provided.
Step 4: Check Remember Me only using your personal system. Click on Next.
Step 5: Provide the password on the next page and you will be guided to your account.
All the options like work schedule, shift trade, call out, request time out will be available to you once logged in. You can also find quick links to complimentary admission on DisneyHub.
In case you forget your password. Here is the process to recover it.
Step 1: Open myid.disney.com to access the employee self-service portal. Then use the “forgot my password” option
Step 2: Or on the Disney hub login page as explained above you can Click on “Need Help?” Link placed below the login space.
Step 3: On this page choose the “I Forget My Password” option.
Step 4: Provide all the asked information and the page will guide you to create a new password.
In case have still faced trouble or can’t log into Disney hub call the HelpDesk at 1-866-534-7639
For FAQ click here