Blaze Credit Card application or account management process can easily be handled online using this article.
Blaze Master Credit Card offers a great deal for those having low credit scores. However, this card does not have any rewards program attached to it but still has some notable benefits. Some of the advantages of using this card are:
- The best feature of this card is that it offers unsecured credit lines.
- Timely payment of your credit card dues can easily qualify you for an increased credit line.
- However Blaze Mastercard is designed for low credit users, it comes with all the online features like a dedicated online account or mobile app just like any other credit card.
- Your card is covered under Limited liability protection.
The only downside of this card is that you have to pay a premium annual fee of $75.
Blaze Credit Card Login
Step 1: Open a new tab in the web browser you are using. It is recommended to update your web browser before using it for banking purposes.
Step 2: Copy and paste “www.blazecc.com” in the address bar and hit enter.
Step 3: Find and click on the “Account Login” tab highlighted in green.
Step 4: Add your username and password in their respective boxes.
Step 5: Click on the “Log In” button placed below the box.
Benefits Of Blaze Credit Card Online Account
- You can schedule automatic payment for your credit card bills.
- You can easily access your card’s transaction details with a few clicks.
- Users can set transaction alerts through their online accounts.
- You can view all the rewards earned so far and redeem them too through an online account.
- Paperless statements can be downloaded through an online account.
Blaze Credit Card Payment
- Using Online Account – Login to your account management page online and go to the payment section to clear off your current dues.
- Via Phone Number – You can connect to the bank’s phone line to pay your credit card dues. You have to pay nominal fees when using your debit card to pay your dues.
- Via Blaze Mobile App – Blaze credit card mobile app also gives you the option to pay your dues. If you have not installed the app yet go to the mobile login section below where we have provided the app link.
- Through MoneyGram – Use code 5879 when paying through MoneyGram.
- Through Western Union – Use code “Blaze/SD” when paying through Western Union.
- Via Regular Mail – You can send your payments through check/money order using the address below. Add your credit card number to your payment before mailing it.
PO Box 2534
Omaha, NE 68103-2534
- Cash Payment – If you prefer to pay your credit card bill in cash. Just locate the nearest branch where you can complete your payment using cash by following the below-given steps.
Step 1: Add “www.ingolocator.com/web/results/blazecreditcard” in the address bar of your web browser.
Step 2: Enter your city name or ZIP code in the box placed top left side of the page.
Step 3: Click the “magnifying glass” icon to locate the nearest payment location.
How To Retrieve Forgotten Username And Password
Keep your account and credit card details handy and follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Follow up to step 3 explained in the login section above.
Step 2: Click on the “Forgot Username or Password? link placed below the “Log In” tab.
Step 3: Again click on the “Continue” button to initiate the process.
Step 4: Add all the asked information by the page carefully.
Step 5: Click on the “Continue” button.
Step 6: After verification by the server you will be redirected to the recovery page.
Step 7: Choose the desired option and complete the remaining process.
Blaze Credit Card Activation
You can control your credit card in a very convenient way once logged in to your card’s online account. But for that first have to activate your credit card and enroll for the online account. Follow the steps given below to register yourself for an online account.
Step 1: Go to the login portal of Blaze credit card.
Step 2: Click on the “Account Login” button.
Step 3: Once on the login page click the “Register New User” link placed right of the login boxes.
Step 4: Add your credit card information and the last 4-digits of SSN on the space provided.
Step 5: Click on the “Continue” button.
Step 6: After your verification page will ask you to create your account’s username and password for future login.
Step 7: Create and store your login credentials in a safe place(personal notebook/diary) so that you don’t have to remember them.
You can also use the customer representative phone number given at the end of this article to activate your credit card.
Apply For Blaze Credit Card
If you have received a mail offer by the company go to the Blaze login portal. Click on the “Accept Mail Offer” and complete the application process. You can also use the below-given steps to apply for the Blaze credit card.
Step 1: Go to the Blaze credit card login portal. The URL for the website is “www.blazecc.com”.
Step 2: Click on the “Apply Now” tab placed on the left section of the screen.
Step 3: Again click on the “Apply Now” button.
Step 4: Add your personal, mailing, and financial information as asked by the page.
Step 5: Click on the “Preview Application” button.
Step 6: Carefully check all the inputs and continue with the application process by following all the instructions there.
You will be contacted after your application gets approved.
Blaze Credit Card Mobile Login
Blaze also offers mobile apps for both Android and Apple users. This app is feature-rich and offers plenty of services regarding your credit card. The link to install the Blaze Master Mobile app is given below.
Android users click here – Blaze Mastercard Mobile – Apps on Google Play.
Apple users click here – Blaze Mastercard Mobile on the App Store.
Blaze Credit Card Customer Service
If your credit card is lost or stolen immediately contact the bank using the phone number given below.
PO Box 5096
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5096
Customer Service – 866-205-8311
Blaze credit card application status, Blaze credit card application in process, Blaze Credit Card Login