Belkcredit.com is an official portal to manage your Belk Credit Card. However, you can access your card through Synchtony’s website too. After successful login to your account, you can manage your card and pay card’s dues in a very easy manner. In this article, we are providing all the guidance related to the activity of your Belk credit card login.
Belk is a retail company having about 300 retail stores across America. It was founded by William Henry Belk in 1888. Presently the company is based in Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S. and has approx 25000 employees. Belk basically offers apparel, footwear, jewelry, beauty products, etc. through their offline and online stores. It also offers a co-branded credit card i.e. Belk Reward Card along with Synchrony Financial with many in-store rewards.
Belk Credit Card Login – Steps
Belk Credit Card is issued and managed by Synchrony Bank. So, there are two official portals to Belk Credit Card Account Online. Choosing either will ultimately redirect you to your account. You can say that it is the same website with two different URLs. Visit by keying www.belkcredit.com on your web browser. If you are puzzled just follow the steps given below in order to log in.
Step 1: Visit the Belk credit card home page as mentioned above and you will get an option to access your account.
Step 2: Now add User ID and password in the space provided.
Step 3: Enable the “Remember User ID” option only when using your personal system/device.
Step 4: Click on the “secure login” button.
Belk Credit Card Forgotten User ID and Password
It is a really hectic job to remember all the login credentials. We always recommend using a strong password manager to organize all your login credentials in one place. For now, if you fail to recall your Belk Reward Card account User ID or Password just follow the steps below.
Step 1: Visit the official Belk Credit card customer portal at belkcredit.com.
Step 2: Below the “Secure Login” button you find both options each for retrieving user ID and resetting Password.
Step 3: To recover the user ID click on the “Find User ID” tab.
Step 4: Now on the next page add your Belk Credit Card Number and Zip Code( use same Zip Code on which you receive Bulk Credit Card Bill)
Step 5: Again click on the “Find User ID” button and follow the instructions given there to recover it.
Step 6: To reset password click on the “Reset Password” tab placed below the “Secure Login” tab on the home page.
Step 7: Remember once you have forgotten your password there is no way to recover it, you must create one.
Step 8: On the next page, provide your User ID and Zip Code and Continue.
Step 9: Once verified you will be prompted to create a password. Always create a strong password using alphanumeric keys and special characters.
Step 10: Re-login to your account.
Belk Credit Card Bill Payment Process
You must pay Belk Credit Card dues before the time provided to pay expires, usually, they provide 22-23 days(check your bills) to avoid any penalty. Belk offers multiple payment routes. Customers can choose any as per their desire and convenience. Below we are explaining how to make Belk Credit Card Bill Payment using each mode.
- Through Belk Credit Card Account Online – You can pay card due online. Just keep your bank account number, bank’s routing number, etc handy and login to your Belk’s card account and go to the bill payment option and follow all the instructions to complete payment.
- Make Belk Credit Card Payment using the mobile App – If you want to make a payment on the go look no further than your mobile. Just open Bulk App on your smartphone/tablet. Log in with your credentials and choose the payment option. Follow through and complete the process.
- Make a Belk Credit Card Payment via Mail – Just make a check/money order and mail it to the address given below. If you are choosing this option remember to send the check well in advance as processing may take up to 5-6 working days, also write your Credit card number on the check/money order.
- Make Belk Credit card Payment via phone Call – Keep your checking account number, bank routing number handy, and call on 800-699-6550.
Belk Credit Card Application
Before applying for a Belk Credit card you must have 650 or above FICO. You can apply by visiting Belk’s branch or follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Visit Belkcredit.com and below the login widget you will find a link to register an account and apply for the credit card.
Step 2: Add the last 4-digit of your SSN and Mobile Phone number.
Step 3: Click on the “Continue” button.
Step 4: Provide every detail as asked by the page and complete the process.
The company will verify your Details and Check your FICO and if approved you will be contacted. However, you can also call on 800-669-6550 to check my Belk credit card application status.
Belk Credit Card Activation
You can activate the Belk Credit Card online by following the steps below.
Step 1: Visit https://www.belkcredit.com/activate/ to open the activation page.
Step 2: Provide your card number, 3-digit security code printed on the backside of the card, and the last 4-digit of your SSN.
Step 3: Click on “Activate My Card”.
All done your card is activated and ready for use. Enjoy all the rewards offered by Belk, in case you are wondering what offers? Here are some.
- You can earn 400 points worth $10 after successful first login.
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent through Bulk Credit Card.
- You get a 20% discount on all purchases for a day under launch offer.
- Online you can view statements, pay dues online, etc.
My Belk Reward Card Mobile App
You can use Belk App to manage your Reward card for other activities related to Belk credit card.
Android user can download the app from Play store
iOS user can download the app from here Belk on the App Store
Belk Credit Card Phone Number And Contact Details
Customers can connect with Belk’s customer representative by calling them on 1-800-669-6550.